Terms & Conditions
This is a legal agreement between the person registering for an Etebase account ("you") and Etebase ("we" or "us"). This agreement governs your use of the Etebase service ("the service").
- You may only use the service as intended.
- Your account may be suspended if you use excessive amount of bandwidth and/or storage capacity.
- We may send you email concerning the service or your account at any time.
- We will not sell your email address to anyone.
- We may provide information concerning your account and your use of the service to 3rd parties, at our sole discretion, if:
- It is requested by law enforcement authorities.
- We have reason to believe that it is in your interest that we provide such information.
- It is necessary in order to keep the service running, or to diagnose or fix problems with the service or another network.
- You are responsible for any use of your account; consequently, you are responsible for keeping your account password and the keys you use to access the service secure.
- If you cancel your subscription or fail to make a payment for whatever reason, your account will be deactivated immediately, and any data you have stored using the service may be deleted within a month.
- You are billed at the beginning of each billing period and will not be entitled to any refunds in case of early termination.
- Use of the service is at your own risk.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE ABOVE, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE LICENSE FEES RECEIVED FROM YOU DURING THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO FILING THE CLAIM AGAINST US. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY, EVEN IF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY IS BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTS OR BREACH OF CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM).
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement
- We may update these Terms and Conditions at any time, but you will not be bound by any updates until 30 days after we send you an email notifying you of the changes.
Last modified: 16/06/2020